For 24-hour counsel, call the National Veteran Crisis Hotline at 1-800-273-8255. You are NOT alone!
Veterans in Florida, call the Florida Veterans Support Line at 1-844-MyFLVet (693-5838) or 2-1-1.
North Florida Homeless/At-Risk Veterans Stand Down
March 13, 2019
Time: 8:00 am
Location: North Florida Fairgrounds
441 Paul Russell Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32301
Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
View Event Flyer
SERVICES OFFERED DURING THE STAND DOWN
- VA Healthcare Screenings
- Chiropractic Services
- FSU/TVLC Legal Services
- 2nd Judicial Circuit Veterans Court
- Assessment for Permanent Housing
- FL Baptist Convention Dental Services
- Bond Healthcare Services
- Free Star Metro Bus Transportation
- Voter Registration Free Randazzle Haircuts
- Northwood Animal Hospital Services
- VA Benefits Counseling & Claims
- Florida Licensing on Wheels (FLOW)
- PanCare Dental
- Health and Wellness
- Packet Prize Drawing
- 5 Free Meals
- Other Community Services
- Pre-register with TVLC for the Stand Down – www.tvlc.legal/stand-down
- Obtain a birth certificate, ID or Driver’s License if needed.
- Legal Issues/Veterans Court - sign up by May 9, 2019.
Veteran status must be verified by presenting a VA healthcare card or a DD-214 with a government issued ID.
TVLC – Katina Johnson (850)228-9576 or Katina.Johnson@tvlc.legal
TVLC – Derrick Tillman (229)289-0772 or Derricktillman1@gmail.com
Return to Calendar